Ok so this next series of posts is a DIY!! Yay! Finally! Yeah took me long enough.:) ok so nail polish is a wonderful awesome bad smelling thing. And it has a lot of surprising uses! So my first DIY for nail polish Is a pencil rideaux! Fancy talk for redo*. :) ok so you know how it is. Your're out of pencils and you are jeolous that the friend you always borrow from has a collection of neat colorful perfect pencils. Well all they had left when I went to staples was ugly plain ones:( never fear! I will show you a cute way to make your pencil an enviable writing utensil;) so I hope you enjoy this cute (admittedly mindless;) DIY!
Supplies: Sparkley Nail polish of your choice, plain pencils, and nail polish with nylons ( little shapes mine were pink hearts.)
This was the nail polish I used that had nylon hearts in it. [Sally Hansen Hard as Nails with Nylons]
See? Thats how it looks when you're done! On to pencil number 2!
Ta-Da!
You have to be careful when painting. Be sure to use smooth, even, thin brush strokes until the polish color is prominent over the pencil.
Finished pencil el numero duos!
Finished products! Yay so much prettier now! Well I hope you liked my little Diy!
xoxo,
little ol' me
*or ya know french for drapes:)

No comments:
Post a Comment