The contest has officially ended, and we have declared a winner! She is @katelynwitherspoon. and this is how she styled the modcloth sailor dress!
What did she have to say about her set? Well. We asked her a few questions about her personal style and inspiration for this outfit. Here's what she had to say.
1. How would you describe your personal style?
My style is pretty much all over the place. I'm a mixture of boho, chic, nautical/preppy, urban, festival and a little vintage.Haha. I don't really like to label myself either. I shop anywhere; i don't discriminate. lol.
2. What was your inspiration for this outfit?
Um when i saw the choices that you posted for the contest the only one that I could really style pretty well was the sailor dress. My inspiration was thinking of tablecloths and lemons ha
3. Why did you choose the sailor dress to style?
I chose the sailor dress because it was easiest for me to style.
4. Which was your favorite piece of clothing out of your set?
Probably the red blazer because i love bold style. :)
5. What is your favorite lendroitdestyle post?
I like "american honey" the most! I <3 the sundress you got along with the opi nail polish. Very adorb (;

No comments:
Post a Comment