ME!

My photo
small town:), North Carolina
welcome to my little blog:) i hope you enjoy your time here via l'endroit de style. caution: vintage pix and styles, fun, fashion and DIY ahead!

July 29, 2012

Hey Guys!

I have recently been collaborating with a group that does tips on polyvore called the candy tip girls! (I go by carly on there) I am their newest tip girl and that has been sucking a lot of my computer time up! Plus I went on vacay for a week! (I'll post the pics soon! Got to get them developed! yep i use a disposable camera!! The original instagram;) So.. I am going to post a super cute sailor shorts diy this week once I find my camera cord! Ha! But here are a few of the tips I have done recently! The pictures are linked to polyvore and from there you can find the original links! I love you guys!!!
xoxo,
little ol' me



No comments:

Post a Comment