These adorable unique TOMS are on there way from california soon! Originally I got differnet ones but they are being exchanged for these!
This skater dress is adorable! I started off with the Traveling Cupcake Truck dress from modcloth, but it was too short. poo.;( So it had to be returned.
I got this adorable sweater from ae, but in a dark dove gray.
Princesses rule OPI this nail polish is adorable!!!!!
This basic tank from ae goes with the sweater!
Babysitters club books! Yes!
OPI I'm all ears nail polish again, I am wearing this color right now! So easy and glam!
Also this really cute bracelet from francesca!
Also, how do you guys feel about me doing product reviews? I will start with the nail polishes I got for my bday. Then if you want me to do any of the items you have seen on this blog, tell me wat you want me to review in the comments! Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
xoxo,
little ol' me


No comments:
Post a Comment