ME!

My photo
small town:), North Carolina
welcome to my little blog:) i hope you enjoy your time here via l'endroit de style. caution: vintage pix and styles, fun, fashion and DIY ahead!

July 11, 2013

I know... I know...

Hey guys! I know, I know what a lame-o I have been for not blogging in... hmmm months? Years is it? I have just been so busy! Pretty much all of my creative juices are going towards my polvore accounts: applebypie.polyvore.com and candy-tip-girls.blogspot.com ! Check them out! I'm gonna advertise my blog on there today, and that will hopefully get me some page views, and i'll do some more tutorials soon! I promise. There we go. No going back now:) Today I'm just gonna update the decade by decade fashion link, the diy link and make an outfit in my mini editor, but I will post some legit stuff soon! (Might be about a week though,  I'm headed off to the beach tomorrow!!!!!!!! Wooooooo!!!)
Talk to you soon:)
xoxo,
little ol' me

p.s. this website is hilarious! itjustgetsstranger.com ANd this one is awesome too! pinstrosity.blogspot.com You should also check out refashionista.net for tonnnnsss of super cheap style inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment