ME!

My photo
small town:), North Carolina
welcome to my little blog:) i hope you enjoy your time here via l'endroit de style. caution: vintage pix and styles, fun, fashion and DIY ahead!

January 07, 2012



FAVES ARE HERE!!!! Hi! everyone here are my list of FAVE shoes! (finally:)some of my top faves in well, a pretty random order;) trust me these are just a few awesome shoes from modcloth I ahve many MANY more fave shoes but i thought all these were very unique and unforgettable and to be honest i am probably a wee bit to shy to wear them except maybe once or twice. but here ya go! and no:( i don't actually own these;(









so yeah:D and there are plenty of more well, urm more average shoes that i like too but these are so funky and lovable! So this is FAVES shoes: crazy style
love always,
 little ol' me

2 comments:

  1. Omg I just love love love the first pair of baby blue ones!! Very classic and vintage looking, and definitely something allowed to be worn with something fancy AND casual. I also like the cats and the ice cream Sunday pairs :) the ice cream one looks along the lines of a carnival sort of theme ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the felt ones with the red stitching on them. They're pretty cute, but I probably wouldn't wear them just because they're a bit out there

    ReplyDelete