ME!

My photo
small town:), North Carolina
welcome to my little blog:) i hope you enjoy your time here via l'endroit de style. caution: vintage pix and styles, fun, fashion and DIY ahead!

February 07, 2012

Hey just for an fyi i am entering the  mod cloth.com style it and win it dress contest yay!! ( http://blog.modcloth.com/2012/02/06/feb-modstylists-contest/) got to style this dress!

 i'll post a pic of my completed outfit and definitely tell you if I win! I may also post a pic of the winners' outfits too. if im not full of spite about losing! jk;)
xoxo,
little ol' me
P.S. Ok so my friend's old posts are still showing up as being written by me >:( so I would like to let you know that those weird comedy posts are not a branch of my blog and not part of my blog. I did not write these ! thx. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment