Hi every one!!! Sorry i haven't posted in forever!!!! forgive me? ok so i would like to share another FAVE. This is my FAVE pair of shoes that I own... One problem! They have a hole in the toe!!!! It's barely noticeable but i still see it;(. worst part? They are vintage!!! How will I find another pair? Good question! I'm googling and ebaying all the time looking for vintage stuart weitzman espadrilles. Well i think they are stuart weitzman. the label says stuart so i can only assume:(. here they are!! So comfy and casual, and cute! I got them at an awesome vintage store in Southport, NC. Called the dusty rose i think. oh well. Hey if u see any comment me!! Oh and btw my bff marrie (remeber her, watch da cupcake read da cupcake? no? oh well she rocks!) are following are tradition of making awesome hand made self designed valentines for our bffs! When we're finished i'll post pix of them just for kicks and giggles. ;)
my lovely lovely shoes!
so lovely
and easy to walk in too!
casual and cute but can be dressed up
unique and funky cuz they are vintage
close up of the label!
i ♥ you shoesy woozies!
here are some simiar pairs I found online from the same label, but none are as cute as mine:(
these are cute but not as cute as mine and they are a SIZE 10! my narrow size six feet in those? ya aint gonna happen!
not as cute. they have awkward red splotches in the pattern on the back of the shoe. plus they were already sold!
probably my fave pair out of these. still they can't top mine;(
any one know where I can findo pair of vintage stuart weitzman espadrilles?
right now i got nothing. oh weel
xoxo,
little ol' me
No comments:
Post a Comment