so check out the pics. My picinc outfit.
Dress: Red Camel/ Belk Shoes: Cato + DIY (ok so I didn't follow the directions all the way, because when i wrapped the straps, they looked... lumpy. btw to see my original try for this tutuorail,request it in the comments and i'll prob post the pix tomorrow and it took way more strips than the tutorial called for. probs because of the awkward straps on my flip flops but... so i decided to modpodge a piece of fabric instead of wrap strips of fabric for the straps)
Earrings: Gift Nail Polish: OPI my Chihuahua bites Paper basket: this awesome DIY which I'm am using for an upcoming picnic! Yay!
So you like the outfit? I hope! Don't forget to comment or like or respond at the bottom with your feedback- I really appreciate it!
xoxo,
little ol' me
p.s. the little red spot on the shoe lace? yep. thats also my chihuahua bites;) guess my nails weren't dry;)
p.p.s. don't forget to check me out on polyvore!applebypie123.polyvore.com
summer...

No comments:
Post a Comment