ME!

My photo
small town:), North Carolina
welcome to my little blog:) i hope you enjoy your time here via l'endroit de style. caution: vintage pix and styles, fun, fashion and DIY ahead!

May 27, 2012

a look in my sketchbook

here comes a new series guys!! a look inside my sketchbook. I will share a few fashion sketches every once in a while! I got these  awesome body templates from idrawfashion.com.
So here goes:
These first two outfits are party outfits! The purple cross hatching design purse looks really bold against the multi colored one shoulder dress with a big fluffy bow thing at the shoulder as an accent.Also those wire star earrings.
The second dress is just an a- line fitted gray dress with a lace trim at the bottom (the lace was perfected with help from a tutorial at idrawfashion.com too) and then magenta fishnets over periwinkle tights to add a bright pop of color. I got the inspiration for the tights from a book. sadly, I was not the genius who thought up layering tights;)




This  last dress was inspired by katie from skunkboyblog.com, who's style i LOVE! It is a red overall jumper with a white pocket and big white buttons. Underneath is a purple trimmed puffy sleeved peter pan blouse and the shoes are retro brown t-strap mary janes.















Like em? I hope so!
xoxo,
little ol' me

No comments:

Post a Comment