ME!

My photo
small town:), North Carolina
welcome to my little blog:) i hope you enjoy your time here via l'endroit de style. caution: vintage pix and styles, fun, fashion and DIY ahead!

March 17, 2012

Saint Patrick's Day!

Ok so I was checking one of my fave blogs, skunkboycreatures.blogspot.com, and katie had done a really sweet st patty's day post! I was definitely inspired! So here are some green outfits and things for saint patty's day, so ya don't get pinched!
This sweet green cardigan is lady like and feminine. Its available from laura ashley.
I love these sweet green t- straps. They are so dainty, yet versatile! modcloth.com

This great green nail polish from opi is so bold and festive! its called like Greenwich village i think.

These spring green midi shorts are from aerie. The twill is so cute and soon it will be warm enough to wear them every day!

This green floral lace dress from abercrombie is so bright and neat. It is so feminine, while not being overtly girly.

This green tea malt milkshake is so... green! and tasty too from joy the baker.


This bright green headphones from modcloth are so mod and futuristic! I love the intense clover shade.
This coach poppy bag is so bright and clean and perfect for spring. I love the stark white and green contest!
Ok well thats all folks. Hope you have an Awesome saint patricks day and don't get pinched! ;)
xoxo,
little ol' me

No comments:

Post a Comment