ME!

My photo
small town:), North Carolina
welcome to my little blog:) i hope you enjoy your time here via l'endroit de style. caution: vintage pix and styles, fun, fashion and DIY ahead!

March 28, 2012

Scalloped edge

I love sweet classic details. The scalloped edge is one of these! It is so dainty, but chic too. So here are some really cute things with scalloped edges! also, there is a link to a D.I.Y. for a scalloped edge sweater! I am in the process of getting this done, and will be sure to post pics!

0. 1.  2.  3.  4.  5.  6.  7.  8.  9.  10.

adorable scalloped cuff diy!
OK you guys! Guess what I have been doing recently? No, not skydiving! I have been sewing little stuffed animals! No details, just silhouttes with maybe a ribbon around the neck. I will post pictures of the animals and their awesome, creative names asap! Thanks! Any feedback? Post in the comments please!
xoxo,
micah

No comments:

Post a Comment