ME!

My photo
small town:), North Carolina
welcome to my little blog:) i hope you enjoy your time here via l'endroit de style. caution: vintage pix and styles, fun, fashion and DIY ahead!

March 21, 2012

Swim, swim, swim!

OK guys! its officially spring!! yay! warm weather, and y'all know that means... swimming! Summer is usually incredibly hot in North Carolina, hottest in July and august, typical is mid to upper nineties and possibly a hundred! OK enough about the weather! Although I am devastated that it didn't snow at all this winter!! Ok i won't dwell on it. It made me so sad though! I cried about it already. But ANYWAY, here are some super cute bathing suits! They are more modest pieces, yes some are bikinis but definitely no strings and nothing too revealing. So here you go!
This cute suit is from Delia's! The bottom is a higher rise than most two-pieces to day which is a lucky find for me! Perfect for the beach! Anybody else getting a song stuck in their head? (she wore an isty bitsy...;)


This darling number would be perfect for daytona beach! ya know cuz the bathing suit is checkered like checked flag, daytona 500? Yeah its mostly a southern thing;)

It SO hard to make a cute one piece, but this is one if i ever saw one! So clever and cute!

This sweet floral two piece is from Betsey Johnson. Not gonna lie, its very expensive, upwards of $100... per piece. But if you want to splurge on a cute suit, this is perfect!
Just gotta be honest, I am a true sucker for cherry print and when i saw this juicy couture bathing suit I knew i had to include it!

I love this one piece swim dress. It is like, the classic bathing beauty retro swim dress! Love it. So simple, so chic perfect.

This bathing suit is from lands end, the cape cod catalogue wear. wow. is this not just so cute??

This bathing suit is so adorable!! I just want it!! And apparently it has tummy control;) because that's what I look for first in a swimsuit;)

Another ruffle suit! This one is a cute pink and gray color combo, with sweet polka dots!
Well that's it for bathing suits! Some are cheap and some are, we'll have to sell the house to pay for this-expensive!sorry, but they are so pretty! hope you enjoy this post and maybe feel inspired to buy one!
xoxo,
little ol' me
   

No comments:

Post a Comment