ME!

My photo
small town:), North Carolina
welcome to my little blog:) i hope you enjoy your time here via l'endroit de style. caution: vintage pix and styles, fun, fashion and DIY ahead!

April 08, 2012

Happy Easter!

Happy Easter, everyone! Happy Resurrection Day! The pinnacle of my Christian faith is today! Yay! And of course a fashion girl like me has to have a stylish Easter out fit! So.. here is my very own Easter style!
my dress: (red camel brand from belk, the classic southern dress place)
this dress was so cute at belk!and on sale! BTW: this is not me! This is the store website photo!

these touch of Nina heels were like $8 on clearance from shoe carnival. Got them for my sister's summer wedding back in June.
classic pearls.

I also wore this vintage Sarah Coventry necklace. It was my mom's mothers. She actually died ten years before I was born.

So this is what I wore for Easter! Yay! BTW sorry I haven't posted in like ten whole days! So sorry! Talk soon!
xoxo,
little ol' me

No comments:

Post a Comment